The OCTC and ClinicalRM have entered into a co-marketing relationship to serve their mutual customers with a full set of services supporting clinical trials of new therapeutics,vaccines,and medical devices. This relationship is expected to help our customers move their products to market faster and more effectively.
A customer can now access the OCTC’s network of leading clinical investigators and identified patient populations for their trials and/or ClinicalRM’s clinical operations, regulatory/medical affairs and quality management services by contacting either party.
Founded in 1994, ClinicalRM is a full service Contract Research Organization (CRO) specializing in support of clinical research, and clinical trial services for biologics, drugs, and devices. We support our customers with a wide array of research, regulatory, and sponsor services. Our services are tailored to accommodate clinical trials globally, within the US, Africa, and Asia-Pacific, and span the government, academic, and commercial marketplaces. With our commitment to global disease, multi-therapeutic expertise, and international partnerships, we are able to assist in improving the quality of life in communities throughout the world.
- A GLOBAL PRESENCE: our partnerships and global selection of clinical sites in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Africa, gets you to market
- MULTI-THERAPEUTIC EXPERTISE IN DIVERSE MARKETS: we have over 20 years of experience providing preclinical through Phase IV clinical solutions to government, academic, and commercial marketplaces
- EXPERT SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD: our team consists of leading experts in the fields of Infectious Disease, Oncology/Hematology, Vaccinology, and Neurotherapeutics.
Your Project is Our Project
ClinicalRM staff is hired not just for their skills, but also for their team attitude.Our people are flexible, accessible,and adept at stepping into complex situations and becoming part of the team. Our staff is backed by libraries of proven processes, SOPs, work instructions, and templates to have you up and running quickly.
- Discovery/Pre-Clinical Research
- Phasel–lll Clinical Trials
- Phase lV Clinical Trials/Post Approval
- Staff Augmentation
- Regulatory Support
ClinicalRM’s management team is a multi-disciplinary group with clinical, research technology, financial, and contracting experience, comprised of dedicated professionals who work improve the quality of life in communities throughout the world everyday.
ClinicalRM is a full service CRO that helps clients ensure timely execution of their clinical trials and clinical research projects with highly qualified and experienced teams.Whether your project is large or small,ClinicalRM can compliment your team or handle your entire trial. Our teams help you navigate and execute clinical trials through FDA approval as an unbiased yet dependable and efficient resource.