Human Tissue Samples are available for purchase! Click here to place an inquiry.
The OCTC offers drug discovery and development investigators with access to well-annotated human tissue samples for medical research. Over 17,500 frozen samples are stored at the Case Comprehensive Cancer Core facility in the University Hospitals Case Medical Center and Case Western Reserve University’s School of Medicine. Fresh samples can be collected prospectively upon request.
Human tissues are widely employed by academic and pharmaceutical researchers to identify and validate new biomarkers and to study the efficacy, reproducibility, and safety of experimental drug candidates against unmet clinical needs.
- Over 20 years experience
- Samples collected in compliance with federal, state and institutional policies
- Samples from over 70 different tissues and organs
- Ten classifications(primary and metastatic cancers, each with normal adjacent tissue when available, low grade malignant, benign, diseased, borderline, indeterminate, and normal)
- Customized sample sets by disease, tissue, or organ
- Tissue Microarrayproduction
- Access to world-class translational science researchers